The American Hernia Society is proud to offer this prospectus and welcome you to join us for AHS22 this September 14-16, 2022, in Charlotte, NC.
After an incredibly successful return to in-person in 2021, we are looking forward to continued growth in 2022. As such, we have even more ways for you to showcase your brand, highlight innovation and network with AHS22 attendees.
A few notes about this prospectus:
- For additional details regarding the following opportunities, please reach out to Renée Robbins at email@example.com.
- Sponsorships are only available to AHS22 exhibitors.
- All opportunities are now available on a first-come-first-served basis in order of signed agreement.
- AHS reserves the right to remove, revise or add offerings from/to this prospectus at any time.
Exhibitor Application Process
Exhibit booths may be purchased independently or as a part of the Premier Sponsorship packages. Independently purchased booths are $7,500 per 10x10. Each 10x10 booth package consists of:
- 8' high black back wall
- 3' high black side drape
- One 6' black draped table
- Two Limerick side chairs
- One wastebasket
- Five exhibit booth personnel badges (per 10x10)
- Complimentary company description and product listing in the online exhibitor directory
Companies opting to secure an exhibit space independent of a premier sponsorship opportunity must complete the AHS22 Exhibitor Application. Available exhibit space will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Upon review and acceptance of the Exhibitor Application, the main Exhibitor Contact will receive a confirmation email with a timeline for major milestones, including the Exhibitor Service Manual release and due dates for the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Form and Certificate of Insurance.
Additional information about exhibit space at AHS22 can be found in the prospectus.